Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja

Jakarta, September 26, 2012
To : Human Resources Department

Dear Sir/Madam,
Referring to information that I have, I noticed there are job opportunities in your company. I consider that it would be a challenging opportunity to apply for (posisi yang dilamar) and to be able to work in your company.
I have been working for 5 years in several companies, and my last position as (posisi pd perusahaan terakhir) at (nama perusahaan pada posisi terakhir). I am able to operate all Microsoft office applications, AutoCad, FreeHand, Photoshop and I can speak in English fluently.

If  i could meet the qualification for becoming an employee for your company, I would have a chance to actualize my potential, and I would have an opportunity to learn from highly valuable real world experience.

I consider my self as dynamic, self motivated person, who is willing to learn a new things and would enjoy working cooperatively in a group to achieve a common goal.

I would be very pleased if you would consider my application and my willingness to provide services to your company in a worthy and beneficial way. I am looking forward for your response and if possible, a chance on an interview.

Please see my resume for additional information.

Sincerely yours,

        
(nama anda)

1 comment:

  1. Dapatkan Penghasilan Tambahan Dengan Bermain Poker Online di www,SmsQQ,com

    Keunggulan dari smsqq adalah
    *Permainan 100% Fair Player vs Player - Terbukti!!!
    *Proses Depo dan WD hanya 1-3 Menit Jika Bank Tidak Gangguan
    *Minimal Deposit Hanya Rp 10.000
    *Bonus Setiap Hari Dibagikan
    *Bonus Turn Over 0,3% + 0,2%
    *Bonus referral 10% + 10%
    *Dilayani Customer Service yang Ramah dan Sopan 24 Jam NONSTOP
    *Berkerja sama dengan 4 bank lokal antara lain : ( BCA-MANDIRI-BNI-BRI )

    Jenis Permainan yang Disediakan ada 8 jenis :
    Poker - BandarQ - DominoQQ - Capsa Susun - AduQ - Sakong - Bandar Poker - Bandar 66

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Dapat menghubungi Kami Di :
    WA: +855968010699
    Skype: smsqqcom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete