Contoh Surat Resign

Jakarta, April 16, 2011


To : ............
Business Development & Marketing Manager
PT. .............
Jl. ............
Jakarta
Dear Mr/Mrs .......,

The purpose of this resignation letter is to inform you that I will be leaving my position with (nama PT) as (Jabatan) effective May 15th. I will be relocating to the other company in the near future.

I have appreciated both being part of the (nama PT), especially marketing team and the opportunities that have been provided to me during the last 3 months.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance during the transition. You can reach me on my mobile number (......) or send me an email to ......@email.com if you have any questions or need any further information.


Yours Sincerely,



(nama anda)

No comments:

Post a Comment